1. Please fill out the form to the right and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2. Review your Site.
- Shady locations dont allow the Solar system to maximize energy production, module placement in these areas should be avoided.
- Review the location of your main electrical panel and any other electrical sub-panels.
- Know where the meter is located on your property.
3. Visit your utility webpage and create a login if you don’t already have one. Gather 12 months of the most recent Electrical Usage in preparation to contact a Solar Contractor. Click the link below to jump to PNM's Account Login page.
PNM Account Login
* Yearly Electrical Usage - You can obtain a month-by-month electrical usage by creating an account online with PNM. Navigate to the correct section and print out a copy of the most recent 12 months electric usage history. This is an important document used to determine the size of a Solar PV system you will require to match your needs.
4. After we receive your information we will prepare a proposal and price estimate to install a Solar PV system on your home. Ocotillo Solar will schedule a site visit to present our proposal, review your electrical service, measure the proposed installation area and answer any questions you may have.
1. Interested in a NEW Solar Electric system for your home? We offer Financing options to purchase your solar system.
Want more information, give us a call or send us a message.
2. FREE Detailed Proposal Financial Breakdown. Including 30Yr ROI breakdown, expected pay-back period and environmental benefits.
Ocotillo Solar Electric